Catalonia Heaters range of immersion heaters is suitable for heating all process fluids, which are non-corrosive to the materials of construction. Flanged immersion heaters are hairpin-bent tubular elements, welded to a flange, provided with electrical safety devices and a suitable junction Box.
- Fresh Water
- Sea Water
- Crude Oil
- Process Gas
- Tank Heating
- Synthetic Oils
- Heating Medium
- Vapour-liquid separators
- Glycol Re boilers
- Butane/Propane Vaporizer
- Molecular Sleeve Regeneration
- For heating liquids and gases, the enclosure is produced in Carbon steel or Stainless steel
- Up to 60″ flange, acc. ANSI B 16.5, in the following materials: carbon steel, stainless steel, nickel alloys, Inconel, etc.
- Degree of protection of the enclosure: IP40, IP55, IP65, IP66, IP67
- Standard diameter of heating elements: 8.5, 12.5 & 16 mm
- Material of elements: Carbon steel, 304(L), 316(L) or 321 SST, Incoloy 800 or 825, Inconel 600 or 625, Hastelloy, Monel. Copper Immersion length: up to 4 meters. Power rating: up to 8000 kW
The electric heater bundle can be provided with:
1- Protective and/or control devices: thermostats, thermocouples or PT100;
2- Temperature transmitters;
3- Anti condensation heaters;
4- Cable glands.